We support and advise our clients in these areas:
- Risk Management (e.g.: Sarbanes-Oxley-Act, sect. 404 (USA) and (J-SOX / Naibutousei) Financial Instruments Exchange Law (Japan), Euro-SOX, BilMoG, Compliance Services, Assurance Services
- Internal Audit worldwide (financial audit, operational audit, IT-audit (Governance Risk and Compliance, General Controls, Segregation of Duties [SOD], Access Rights), General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), supplier audit, process audit, stocktaking, consignment stock, outsourcing or co-sourcing of the internal audit function)
- Forensic Services (e.g.: investigation, detection of fraud, misconduct, corruption, tracing of assets and funds, risk on mergers and acquisitions)
- Interim Management (e.g. General Manager, Financial Controller, Director Finance and Administration)
- Management Consulting (e.g., Due Diligence, Business Appraisal)
Our focus in on industry, retail and services ( e.g.: US & UK & Japan & Europe & Germany, and other publicly traded companies from other countries). Please check the button "PROJEKTE / SKILLS" for further details.
We provide our services
- either temporary or permanent
- on a contractual basis.
We provide independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve the company’s operations. In this role, we will help the management team accomplish their objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluating and improving the effectiveness of risk management, control structure and governance processes.
Assignments may include:
- Interacting with Senior Management to develop and implement a flexible annual audit plan using an appropriate risk-based methodology
- Overseeing the identification and evaluation of risk areas and reviewing complex and diverse business units, providing major input and approval of engagement planning, fieldwork and reporting
- Conducting worldwide audits with unrestricted access to all functions, records, property and personnel. Support to the audit function due to restricted resources
- Ensuring effective reporting of audit results, monitoring business management implementation of corrective actions and following-up to measure the success of plans and actions taken
- Evaluating significant new or changing services, processes, systems, operations and control processes coincident with their development, implementation and/or expansion
- Providing advice and counsel, training of management on complex risk management and control issues. How to do and what to do
- Providing value-added services to audit constituents and the organization by identifying and communicating best practices focused on increasing shareholder value, working with management to assess feasibility and cost-effectiveness
- Conducting special consultation type operational and financial audits at the request of management and/or the Audit Committee
- Ensuring full compliance with Sarbanes Oxley, J-SOX and other corporate governance related requirements
- Focusing on improving, streamlining and ensuring SOX 404, J-SOX, Euro-SOX and other compliance processes
- Working with process owners to identify and implement control improvement opportunities and create and maintain key process control documentation
- Performing risk assessment analysis and reporting
- Communicating progress and findings to senior management and Audit Committee
- Developing audit and accounting staff through appropriate work assignments and training
Our commitment is to build a long-term client partnership and to provide the highest level of professionalism to achieve your targets.
German - native Speaker
English - competent and fluent
French - good knowledge
Japanese - basic knowledge
Chinese - basic knowledge
Please contact us at your earliest convenience.
Ulrich R.G. Hirche
Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
D - 45711 Datteln (Northrhine-Westphalia, Germany) Drosselweg 18
Tel.: +49 (0) 2363 / 366 39 03
Fax: +49 (0) 2363 / 366 39 04
Mobile: +49 (0) 174 / 44 99 200
VAT-ID: DE 209838264
POELCONSULT (area north):
D - 23999 Sea resort Poel Island (Mecklenburg-Pomerania, Germany)
Am Gutshof 42
Mobile: +49 (0) 174 / 44 99 200
Responsible for the content of this homepage: Ulrich R.G. Hirche, Datteln, for details see button "Impressum" .
We expressly declaring not to be responsible for the content of the links.